I am so excited to announce I am going to be teaching on Life Book 2018 next year! Being a teacher on Life Book has been a dream of mine! I love all the content, teachers, and the whole vibe of Life Book! Life Book is full of so much arty goodness!
And even MORE exciting news is that I can GIVE AWAY 1 space on this amazing year long art course! Keep reading to find out more about Life Book 2018 and to find out how you can win a spot!
Below is a bit more about Life Book in case you haven't heard about it yet!
“Life Book, a celebration and honouring of YOU” is a year-long mixed media art class organised by Tamara Laporte from Willowing Arts. Tam is joined by 23 incredible art teachers who are all gearing up to share their mixed media techniques, tips and tricks with YOU! PLUS this year, Life Book is going to be bigger and better by including another 12 fantastic artists and wellness guides who will focus on additional personal development practices and other art modalities, like sculpting, photography & writing!
Themed around self-development and healing, you’ll be creating several loose mixed media art journal pages per month which by the end of the year you will bind into a glorious journal (a Life Book)! You will have a wonderful keepsake that you can treasure for the rest of your life! You will also be introduced to yoga, aromatherapy, dance and angel energy and other wellness exercises to help support your personal development journey more holistically and imagine the fun we will have getting introduced to and acquainted with some of the other wonderful art forms out there!
You can find out a lot more about this wildly popular course (it has been joined by over 16500+ people in the past!) by clicking HERE!
My class is in the works! Below is an image much like what I will be teaching!
Registration opens on September 12th 2017 and the class begins on January 1st 2018.
Keep this page bookmarked so that you can sign up the moment it goes on sale!
Onto the give-away and blog hop! I am delighted to give away 1 space on Life Book 2018 to 1 lucky winner! In addition, if you follow the blog hop (see below for links and dates) you can up your chances of winning a space by entering all the other give-aways also!
Enter the give-away by following all these 3 easy steps!
1. Share this give-away on Facebook or Instagram
2. Sign up for my newsletter
3. Leave a comment below letting us know why you would love to join Life Book 2018
I will announce the winner on September 12th!
Here is the list of the other amazing teachers who will be teaching on Life Book – they too will be giving away a spot on Life Book so go check them out and enter their give-aways!
Enjoy the hop and good luck!
- Saturday 19 August 2017: Tamara Laporte
- Sunday 20 August 2017: Devorah Spilman
- Sunday 20 August 2017: Juna Biagioni
- Monday 21 August 2017: Christie Drahnak
- Tuesday 22 August 2017: Gabrielle J-C
- Tuesday 22 August 2017: Laura Horn
- Wednesday 23 August 2017: Marielle Stolp
- Wednesday 23 August 2017: Danielle Mack
- Thursday 24 August 2017: Lucy Brydon
- Friday 25 August 2017: Sarah Trumpp
- Friday 25 August 2017: Effy Wild
- Saturday 26 August 2017: Mystele Kirkeeng
- Sunday 27 August 2017: Deanna Jinjoe
- Sunday 27 August 2017: Alena Hennessy
- Monday 28 August 2017: Sharon Harkness-Dobler
- Tuesday 29 August 2017: Sophie Adamou
- Tuesday 29 August 2017: Amanda Grace
- Wednesday 30 August 2017: Jane Spakowsky
- Thursday 31 August 2017: Nanda Boukes
- Thursday 31 August 2017: Flora Bowley
- Friday 1 September 2017: Andrea Gomoll
- Saturday 2 September 2017: Jo Klima
- Sunday 3 September 2017: S Rebecca Leigh
- Sunday 3 September 2017: Julie Gibbons
- Monday 4 September 2017: Ivy Newport
- Tuesday 5 September 2017: Tara Marie Jack
- Tuesday 5 September 2017: Annie Hamman
- Wednesday 6 September 2017: Joy Ting Charde
- Thursday 7 September 2017: Tara Morris
- Thursday 7 September 2017: Louise Gale
- Friday 8 September 2017: Wyanne
- Saturday 9 September 2017: Katrina Koltes
- Sunday 10 September 2017: Kathy Glynn
- Monday 11 September 2017: Jeanne Marie Webb